I used different various materials like bronze epoxy metal ready-made digital print photography and video installation.
I want to make a fusion with my talent.
What I want to do and what I want to show are my skills and talent. I am getting really good vibrations from the past and from the future. I am inspired by everything around me. I am challenging myself about finding new ways to express using different disciplines and different techniques. I want to show all my artistic skills and show my final artworks meanwhile I am still working on these. I am living in the ancient time's area now and I have been inspired by everything so I want to create a fusion type exhibition.
In 1974, he was born in İzmir, completed his education in Dokuz Eylül University Faculty of Fine Arts Ceramics Department. During his education, he participated in many group exhibitions.
In 2000, who worked as an assistant at the Izmir International Ceramic Symposium held, had the opportunity to watch many local and foreign artists closely. The techniques she learned here made a positive contribution to the art.
In 2000, he established his first atelier in Zeytinalanı village of Urla and started to work on bronze casting techniques.
In 2001, he established his second atelier in Urla Çeşmealtı where he made sculptures with ceramic bronze wood and stone materials.
In 2002, he won the Jury Youth Award for his ceramic sculpture selected for the International Cairo Ceramic Biennial and thus achieved his first international success.
In 2004, he made his first painting on wooden panels.
The artist, who completed her education in the second half of 2005, made
studies on metal and ready-made materials.
Until 2010, he worked in her atelier in Urla Çeşmealtı and held more than 35 group and personal exhibitions in Turkey and abroad.
In the first half of 2010, The Société Nationale des Beaux-Arts Fransa was selected for the Caroussel du Louvre Salon Exhibition at the Louvre Museum of the French Institute of Fine Arts and was awarded the Prix Special.
In the second half of the same year, three works were selected for the International Elite Art Monaco Exhibition.
In 2011, he moved to Istanbul and started his Fashion atelier.
In 2012, the Marie Curie Art Event was exhibited at the world-famous
Saatchi Gallery entitled ‘Alexander With Wireless’.
In May 2013, he was invited as the guest of honour to the New York Biennial of Contemporary Arts, one of the world's leading biennials. Then he opened his studio in Sumahan.
In 2015, he continues to work in his atelier in Urla.
His works are exhibited in many local and foreign collections, including the Cairo Ceramic Biennial Collection, the New York Biennial Collection and the Izmir State Painting and Sculpture Museum Collection.
2000 - Rotary Club Ceramic Competition - Filiz Sarper Special Award / İZMİR
- Turgut Pura Foundation Sculpture Competition - Exhibition / İZMİR
- Çanakkale Seramik Youth Symposium - Participation Diploma / ÇANAKKALE
2001 - Turgut Pura Foundation Sculpture Competition - First Prize / İZMİR
- Workshop - Meeting / MANİSA
2002 - Rotary Club Ceramic Competition - Plaque of Appreciation / İZMİR
- Turgut Pura Foundation Sculpture Competition - Selçuk Museum Artemis Award / İZMİR
- Muammer Çakı Ceramic Competition - Exhibition / ESKİŞEHİR
- International Cairo Ceramic Biennial - Jury Youth Award / EGYPT
2003 - Turgut Pura Foundation Sculpture Competition - First Prize / İZMİR
- T.C Ministry of Culture State Painting and Sculpture Exhibition - ANKARA / İSTANBUL / İZMİR
- Dokuz Eylül University Faculty of Fine Arts Group Exhibition / İZMİR
- International Ceramic Biennial of Buenos Aires / ARGENTINA
2004 - T.C Ministry of Culture State Painting and Sculpture Exhibition - ANKARA / İSTANBUL / İZMİR
- Group Exhibition Gallery El Turko - Maya Up Town / ISTANBUL
2005 - International Paris Maison Object Fair / FRANCE
- Art Istanbul International Modern Art Fair - Gallery Cagla Cabaoglu / ISTANBUL
- Art Istanbul Sculpture Competition - Jury Award / ISTANBUL
- Made the First Memorial Statue / DİDİM
2006 - Bilateral Exhibition - Birol Kutadgu, Uğur Çakı - Gallery Çağla Cabaoğlu / İSTANBUL
- International Paris Maison Object Fair / FRANCE
- Group Exhibition-Ertugrul Ates, Gunseli Kato, Cem Sagbil, Bedri Baykam, Gulveli Kaya, Ugur Caki - Gallery Cagla Cabaoglu / ANTALYA
- Solo Exhibition - The Marmara Hotel / BODRUM
- Art Ankara International Modern Art Fair - Gallery Piano Piano / ANKARA
- International Contemporary Arts Fair - Contemporary Art Istanbul - Gallery Article / ISTANBUL
2007 - Solo Exhibition - Gallery Çağla Cabaoğlu / İSTANBUL
- Exhibition - Les Ottomans Hotel - Q jazz bar / ISTANBUL
2008 - Made The Second Memorial Statue - Mövenpick / İZMİR
- Solo Exhibition - Konak Pier / İZMİR
- International Contemporary Arts Fair - Contemporary Art Istanbul - Gallery K2 / ISTANBUL
- Monument Sculpture - Konak Pier / İZMİR
- Solo Exhibition - Plato / İSTANBUL
2009 - Solo Exhibition - Ekavart Gallery / ISTANBUL
- Double Exhibition Ertuğrul Ateş, Uğur Çakı - Juniper Bird Gallery - Alacati, Cesme / IZMIR
- Group Exhibition - K2 Contemporary Arts Center / İZMİR
2010 Group Exhibition - Best Art Gallery - Alacati Port, Alacati, Cesme / IZMIR
- International Exhibition of Modern Art - MarbArt - Guest of Honor Salvador Dali Camdan Art Gallery - Marbella / SPAIN
- Bilateral Exhibition - Yalcin Bilgin, Ugur Caki - Ekav Art Gallery / ISTANBUL
- International Modern Arts Fair - Contemporary Art Istanbul - Restoration de Arts / ISTANBUL
- International Salon Exhibition - Special Prize - Louvre Museum - Carrousel du Louvre - Notre Hall - Paris / FRANCE
- Group Exhibition - Artium Modern / ISTANBUL
2011 - Trio Exhibition by Guido Casaretto, Uğur Çakı, Bedri Baykam - Lahd Gallery - London / UK
- International Elite Art - Briton - Grimaldi Forum / MONACO
- Solo Exhibition - Wine Way Art Gallery - Marina Çeşme / İZMİR
- Contemporary Art Istanbul Art Fair - Artium Modern / ISTANBUL
2012 - Solo Exhibition - Lin Art Gallery / İSTANBUL
- Contemporary Art Istanbul - Linart Gallery / ISTANBUL
- International Salon Exhibition - Louvre Museum - Caroussel du Louvre - Notre Hall - Paris / FRANCE
2013 - International New York Biennial - Curator Pietro Franesi - New York / USA
- Venice Biennial Concurrent Exhibition - Venice / ITALY
- Group Exhibition Elgiz Museum / İSTANBUL
- Solo Exhibition Backside Gallery - Marseille / SPAIN
- Solo Exhibition Alaçatı Melazoti Gallery - Çeşme / İZMİR
- Contemporary Art Istanbul - Linart Gallery / ISTANBUL
2014 - Group Exhibition - Movement - Sumahan Karaköy / İSTANBUL
- Contemporary Art Istanbul - Cagla Cabaoglu Gallery / ISTANBUL
2015 - Contemporary Art Istanbul Mercury Gallery / ISTANBUL
2016 - Personal Exhibition - Sabancı Culture Center / İZMİR
- Group Exhibition - Point Art Cağla Cabaoğlu Gallery / İZMİR
2018 - Art in Action II, BAP Gallery. Collective exhibition. Paris / FRANCE
2020 - Art in Action IV, BAP Gallery. Collective exhibition. Paris / FRANCE
- Art Capital 2020. BAP Gallery. Art Fair. Paris / FRANCE
2022 - Art Capital 2022. BAP Gallery. Art Fair. Paris / FRANCE
2000 - Rotary Club Ceramic Competition - Filiz Sarper Ec- zacıbaşı Award / İZMİR
- Canakkale Ceramics Youth Symposium - Diploma / CANAKKALE
2001 - Turgut Pura Painting Sculpture Competition - First Prize in Sculpture / İZMİR
2002 - Rotary Club Ceramic Competition - Plaque of Ap- preciation / İZMİR
- Turgut Pura Painting and Sculpture Competition - Selçuk Museum Artemis Award / İZMİR
- International Cairo Ceramic Biennial - Jury Youth Award - Cairo / EGYPT
2003 - Turgut Pura Painting and Sculpture Competition - First Prize in Sculpture / İZMİR
2005 - Art İstabul Painting Sculpture Competition - Jury Special Award / ISTANBUL
2010 - International Salon Exhibition - Special Prize - Louvre Museum - Caroussel du Louvre - Paris / FRANCE
2014 İzmir Özel Türk Koleji - Plaque of Appreciation / İZMİR