MY ART MANIFESTO (What I work for)
To enhance humankind.
To refine our legacy.
To honour the highest within and without.
To evolve, to nurture, to love.
To make beauty, for beauty brightens us.
To smooth our edges.
To soften ourselves, so we can grow more.
To celebrate uniqueness.
To discover, refine and offer our gifts.
To become skilful with noble powers.
To speak that which is genuine and pure.
To awaken in love.
MY ART MANTRA
To integrate, always integrate.
The old and the new.
The new, with the present.
The old, with future.
to transform, evolve and love.
Julieta Laino was born in 1979 in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Her first steps in the art world were in ceramics and dance disciplines. She studied to become a Classic Dance Teacher and was part of several dance troupes within a company. Later in her life she graduated as a Graphic Designer in Universidad de Belgrano (2001, Buenos Aires, Argentina). She worked in Buenos Aires as a designer for different studios, specifically in institutional communication and branding. Later, she opened her own design and communication studio.
She studied expressive and Japanese calligraphy.
Life turns lead her to the journey of deep self-discovery. As a result of that search, she became an Anusara Yoga Teacher for which she travelled around the United States, Peru and Chile. She worked as a yoga consultant and was in charge of the management and direction of yoga and meditation seminaries with renowned yoga masters.
In the last six years, she has been designing and offering courses to develop human potential, joining together yoga tools with art and design concepts.
In the present, she is involved with art projects and visual essays as a way to explore human evolution´s nature.
- Expressing Yourself. On-Site & Virtual Edition. BAP Gallery. Ibiza, Spain
- Christmas 2020, Collective Art Exhibition. BAP Gallery. Ibiza, Spain
- Art Market Budapest 2020: Virtual Edition. BAP Gallery. Budapest, Hungary
- The Future depends on You! BAP Gallery. Ibiza, Spain
- Art in Action V: Paris. BAP Gallery. Paris, France
- She creates, directs, and hosts the Podcast `Las Invisibles´, which is about women artists in history. (IGTV + from Instagram @julietalaino)
- Edition of `EYES OF HEALING´ book for The Sketchbook Project at the Brooklyn Art Library, New York, USA.
- Ruling Pen´ Workshop by Silvia Cordero Vega (Argentina), Domestika
Art Market Budapest 2020 - Virtual