As an architect, I used to design spaces and enclose them with walls that defined their boundaries within the natural surroundings. As a sculptor, I think about the inner spirit of my sculptures, and define boundaries with clay, before casting.
My nude drawings and oil paintings are part of this personal point of view. The inner spirit is the essence of my work.
Life, human beings and the rela<onship between them, have always inspired me. By joining them together, I can feel the music of their movements, the colours, the shadows they cast- on one another, and the sensuality of couples and groups.
I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina 1942, and lived my childhood in a little village in northern Argentina. As a teenager, I go back to Buenos Aires to start my studies in Architecture at Buenos Aires University. In 1963 I moved to Israel where I completed my studies and got BA in Architecture and Urbanism at the Technion, Haifa in 1968.
For eighteen years, I carried out different projects of Architecture and Design in privet offices in Tel Aviv, I have been involved in exciting projects in Israel and abroad, including 2 cities for the Persian Navy in 1973. My first reliefs and sculptures are dated 1974. Since 1979, I participated in 160 collective exhibitions all around the world, 17 individual exhibitions in Israel, Argentina, USA and Australia, and 10 virtual exhibitions at the Corona times.
I own my studio in Givat Shmuel, close to Tel Aviv, where I spend most of my time designing, sculpting, teaching, writing, and documenting sketches that can influence my new projects trying to go ahead with the nowadays innovations in ART. Most of my sculptures are Environmental and Outdoor Sculptures where my architectural background got proper expression.
- 2012 - Outdoor Sculptures. Opera House. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- 2007 - Tangos. Art Museum Beit Meirov. Holon, Israel.
- 1996 - Gates. Hakikar Gallery. Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel.
- 1985 - Birds. Antea Gallery. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- 2020 - Our future depends on You!, BAP Gallery. Paris, France.
- 2020 - Art Capital 2020, BAP Gallery. Paris, France.
- 2019 - London Art Biennale - Prize for Conceptual Art - Second Prize. London, United Kingdom.
- 2018 - Erótica / ARTEBO. Bologna, Italy.
- 2017 - Circuit of life and Down the river collage folders / Gallery - Ghetto Therezinstadt, Czechia.
- 2016 - Illusion / People and East Art. Avhaz, Iran.
- 2015 - Beyond Borders / Seinajoki Taidehalle. Seinäjoki, Finland.
- 2013 - INTERPLAY / Studio Vogue Gallery. Toronto, Canada.
- 2012 - Down the River Collage / Alte Schieberkammer. Wien, Austria.
- 2009 - Totem and Bar / Art Biennale Chianciano. Chianciano, Italy.
- 2008 - Diary / Armory. New York, United States.
- 2007 - Dairy / Centro cultural Borges. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1996 - Reflections / Painters and Sculptors Association. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- 1993 - PEOPLE / City Hall Museum - Sitges - 100 years of Modernism. Sitges, Spain.
- 1991 - Laundry / Mino Festival of Ceramic Art - Mino - Gifu Prefecture, Japan.
- 1942 - Born in Argentina, living Israel since 1963.
- 1967 - B.A. in Architecture. Technion, Haifa.
- 1976 - 1985 - Worked as Architect.
- - Studies of Art und Ceramics Sculpture under Edwig Grosman, Imre Shrammel, Enrique Mestre. First sculptures.
- Since 1985, own workshop in Guivataim, there she used to work and teach.
1981 - 2007
- Painters and Sculptors Association. Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem.
- Jaffa Nights, Jaffa Art.
- 5 exhibitions Kikar Gallery. Old Jaffa.
- Old Jaffa, Israel and East Germany Artists.
- Old Railway Station – Beer Sheva.
- Shlushe Shloshim. Neveh Zedek. Tel Aviv.
- Biennial of Sculpture Kibutz Farod. Awarded.
- Engineers and Architects Association. Tel Aviv.
- Homage to Massaccio, Medal. Awarded.
- Against Violence Against Women, 6 Exhibitions.
- Israel Ceramics Artists in Capital Cities. Europe.
- Metropolitan Museum of Tokyo, Japan.
- Del Bello Gallery Toronto, Canada.
- Galleria Suymuri Genoa Pegli, Italy.
- International Biennial of Aveiro, Portugal
- Biennial de Ceramic d’Art, Vallauris, France.
- Hundred Years of Modernism. Sitges, Spain.
- Lo Nunca Visto. Clermont Ferrand. France.
- Models for Environmental Sculptures, Kfar Menachem Museum.
- Nude, reliefs, Virtual Gallery Art Addiction.
- Homage, Bible House.
- Tangos, Espacio10 Arte, Virtual Gallery.
- Femina, Congress Center. Haifa
- Sculptures, Castra - Haifa
- Placas de Artistas 2007, Mexico.
- Diary, Expo-artistas 2007, Centro Cultural Borges. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2008 - 2013
- Dairy, SOFA New York & SOFA Chicago.
- Biennale of Contemporary Art, Chianciano(SI) Italy 2009, awarded, 3rd Prize Leonardo per la Scultura for Bar and Totem.
- Against Violence, Diary Chapters, City Gallery Guivataim.
- Wedding, Old Yaffa.
- Maria Elena Kravetz Gallery. Cordoba, Argentina.
- Expoartistas 2012 C.C.Borges. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- INTERPLAY - Studio Vogue Gallery. Toronto, Canada.
- Erotica 2013 Artebo. Bologna, Italy.
- RvanR Galería. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Birds, Antea Gallery. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Women Landscape, KadimGallery. Jerusalem, Israel.
- People, Beit Ot Hamutzar. Jerusalem, Israel.
- Models for Environmental Sculptures, Kfar Menahem Museum.
- Now, Kikar Gallery. Old Jaffa, Israel.
- Confrontation, Beit Iad Labanim. Beer Sheva, Israel.
- Gates, Kikar Gallery. Old Jaffa, Israel.
- Processes, Painters and Sculptors Association. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Remembrance, Tower (Migdal) Gallery. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Diary, Hamishkan Lamanuiot Habama and The Bible Museum. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Tango, Opera Tel Aviv and Ramat Gan Theatre. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Tango, Beit Meirov. Holon, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Compendium Gallery. Auckland, New Zealand.
- Garden Table, Znovar. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Set of Dishes, Capot Tmarim Restaurant, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Panels for Exhibition Room, Halamish in Bnei Braque.
- Ceramic Orange Plate, for Admon Hehadash Publicity and The Council of Fruit Marketing.
Reliefs and Sculptures in Private Collections
- Woman Landscape mural. Dor, Kiriat Onu, Israel.
- Birds mural. Tuval, Jerusalem, Dolev Kibbutz Hatzerim, Israel.
- Collage mural. Dor, Hod Hasharon, Israel.
- Reflection 1 mural. Shiba Hospital, Ramat Gan, Israel.
- Reflection 2 sculpture. The Sue Branch of the Mizunami City Office-Gifu Prefecture, Japan.
- Birds and Fountain, environmental sculpture, for a public garden in G.Tikva.
- Four Generations, environmental sculpture. Guivat Shmuel, Israel.
- The shadow of the olive tree, memorial. Guivat Shmuel, Israel.
- Collage, mural 41m/ 5m , Energy Room, Azrieli Center. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Gate, environmental sculpture, Seminar Hakibutzim. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Diary, 25 pieces in privet collections.
- 10 sculptures for an office building - Azrieli Center- Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Homage to El Greco, relief. Municipality of Sitges, Spain.
- Masks, Seminar Hakibutzim. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Small reliefs and sculptures in privet collections.
- Tango, ceramic sculpture h: 2,30 m., Ruppin Academic Center.
- 2012 - Viva la Palmera. Faro City , Portugal.
- 2006 - Masks Fountain. Ganey Tikva, Israel.
- Tango - Ruppin Academy. Israel.
- Gate - Kibbutzim Academy, Israel.
- Azrieli Center, Israel.
- Iron and clay, Seminar Hakibutzim, Israel.
- 1995 - Reflections - Mizunami City Office-Gifu Prefecture, Japan.
- 1992 - Reflection - Sheba Medical Center, Israel.
- Jewish Artists in the World (3rd Book), by Hedwig Brenner.
- www.youtube.com - Lea Dolinsky, Studio Meeting, video by Doron Polak.
- 500 x Art in Public, Braun Publishing - Germany (page 183)
- 2012 - Chris van Uffelen- 500XArt in Public - 184
- 2010 - Art in Migration Magazine - Paper Soldier
- 2009 - Ceramics Art and Perception Magazine 75 - Diary
- Dairy and Tango, Art in Migration Magazin. Wien, Austria.