In 1998 I began my artistic career participating in salons and competitions. I do individual and collective exhibitions. In the beginning, my works reflect Argentina´s landscape, my native country, with its horizons and its vast fields.
In 2003 I moved to Europe where I currently live. I have travelled to different parts of the world appreciating different landscapes and living with different cultures that have matured a new vision.
These works capture an instant in universal space and make it perennial. They stop the time, the atmosphere of a moment and the ephemeral play of lights on landscapes. A new stage arises from the need to express most truthfully the art that is within me, called ART PLAFF, like a slap that tries to make you react. In a constantly changing society with a tendency to modify, hide and alter reality, as a communicator and with a commitment to authenticity my art must show current changes and truly reflect the society.
In Italy, I have started to develop an art committed to the environment using the internal part of milk boxes as support. Since I live in Ibiza my art has evolved incorporating plastic as the main material.
- Collective exhibition - Sala San Jaume. Santa Eulalia, Spain.
- Collective exhibition - Diario de Ibiza Club. Ibiza, Spain.
- Installation. 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- "Done" Solo exhibition - Centro Cultural de Jesús. Ibiza,. Spain
- Collective exhibition - Faro de Ses Salines. San Antonio de Portmary, Spain.
- Collective exhibition - Gallery B12. Ibiza, Spain.
- Collective exhibition - Centro Cultural de Jesús. Ibiza, Spain.
- Collective exhibition "Projection". Basel Airport, Switzerland.
- Collective exhibition - Sluiz Garden. Ibiza, Spain.
- "Freedom in Polaroid" Installation - Plaza de Mayo. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- "This is not Freedom" Installation - Palestine Wall. Belen, Palestine.
- "Freedom" Installation. Palestine Wall. Belen, Palestine.
- Collective exhibition. "Freedom ... Play !!!" - Picola Gallery. Bolzano, Italy.
- Solo exhibition - Schlandersburg Castle Library. Bolzano, Italy.
- Permanent Exhibition - Bocca bookstore - Vittorio Emanuele Gallery. Milano, Italy.
- Solo exhibition - Ortisei Artistic Circolo. Bolzano, Italy.
- Collective Exhibition - Capricorn Gallery. Bolzano, Italy.
- Solo Exhibition - Ai Preti Cultural Center. Verona, Italy.
- Collective exhibition - Villa Trevisani - Bosco di Sona. Verona, Italy.